Sunday, July 15, 2012

poems of july


magic spell

just two arms length apart
and falling
and melting
and loosing my strength
just to reach you

you are bonded
under a magic spell
of a materialistic
and sultry s***

and i won't interfere

just keeping it to myself
though i feel

that even when
we're two arms length apart
you wanted to fall
you wanted to melt
you wanted to loose
your strength

just to reach me

but i am bonded, too
under a magic spell...

guthrie

your skin covered with colours of shades of brown and nude
bare symphony of sadness filled with hate and regrets
voice full of emotion and authenticity
all life spent not knowing you...

searched all over just to face bad news
not the worst experience for eversince
i always have the tendency of falling
on people from down under
while belgian chocolate is frosting...

now i am starting to know you better
everyday, as the melodies keep on circling in my head
like a rat circling on its wheel, neverending
it could be exhausting.

after all, i am beguiled and restless maybe.
loving the crooked teeth, my mighty guthrie.

musha

i may always say it
but i guess i never say it right
and i thought you might like
to hear it this way.

you might find Me a joke
of being too emotional
but it seems like you are more
emotional than i am.

i ain't going nowhere...

build my life around you.

not going to hurt you again

because it'll hurt me more.

forgive all the tragedies of the past.

forgive me.

never in my life i expected

too much, like this.
the love you give.

superficial but true.

why am i so blessed?

maybe i was a saint in my past life.

because God has given me someone so special.

someone so sweet,
so caring,
so funny,
so romantic,
so cute,
so smart,
so carefree,
so dark and sexy

like a chocolate wrapped in a gold foil, sealed, sent into my address.

and when i opened it, it was you.

with a note saying 'iloveyou =)'

No comments:

Post a Comment